Methods to Play European Online Roulette – How to Play European Online Roulette The name roulette itself is familiar to the online game play themselves, which is a game that uses a small ball that rotates on a small wheel plate that has 36 columns ranging from 0 to 36 and the small ball want to end in one of the number columns.
This roulette game aims to select numbers or predict the numbers that will come out when the ball stops at one of the numbers. This game consists of players guessing the right number according to the small ball ending in one of the numbers itself.
To play the roulette game that we have to do before playing, you must first register with a trusted agent. You can also register directly here. Register for Online Gambling.
First Steps Before Starting to Play European Online Roulette
- Your first step is to have a credit card so you can register at the agent you want.
- After that you can fill out the existing form. You must fill in your own information accordingly.
- Then you can choose which casino games to choose from, so if you are confused about the casino Roulette game, we recommend that you ask customer service for sure so you don’t have to worry about registering and choosing the right game.
- After you register and fill in your personal information. You will be given an account number with the customer service that will serve you so that you can make a deposit before getting an ID to play.
- After you make a deposit, then confirm with our customer service and after that, an account will be distributed to play along with the balance that you have sent to us, we will enter all of that into your game account, the Roulette game.
With an account that has been shared by our customer service, you can enter the roulette game and if you are confused when you enter the initial screen to play roulette, this means that we made a post about How to Play European Online Roulette, so here we will explain for the game This roulette is so that you don’t worry about how to play the roulette game itself.
How to Play European Roulette Online
- After you enter the roulette game, there will be an option to choose a dealer or table options to play.
- Choose a table that is equal or based on the minimum and maximum bet limits because for each table there are minimum and maximum bet options.
- Then after entering the Roulette table view you will see the number of columns that are available and the table of numbers that you want to install.
- For that view there is a display of your balance/balance, wins and losses and there are other menus.
- So here we will explain how to place roulette bets:
The balance or credit that you can place on the betting table that already has an installation method by clicking the nominal chip balance that you want to put on the table or clicking the number that you want to place.
- Repeat is to repeat the bet that was previously placed.
- Confirm is a confirmation for placing a bet that you want to place on the betting table.
- Cancel All is to cancel all bets that you have placed at the betting table.
- Clear Last is to clear the last bet on the betting table provided you haven’t pressed the confirm button.
And at the table itself there are many types of bets that you should know about and if you don’t really understand what types of bets are on the Roulette table, it’s a good idea to read the Guide to Playing European Roulette Online which we have presented for you to read and You practice because many people are still confused about what bets are on the table, so we want to detail all types of bets on the betting table.
European Online Roulette Method
Guide to Playing European Roulette Online at the Roulette table with the following types of bets:
– Straight Up is to place one of the 36 numbers from 0 to 36.
For example, you place the number 32 and the number 32 comes out so you win a bet that pays 35 or 1: 35 of the initial bet.
– Split Bet is placed with 2 adjacent numbers if one of the numbers comes out of your companion then you will indeed be paid 1: 17 of the initial bet.
– Street Bet is 3 betting numbers that are adjacent to each other if one of the numbers you place comes out then you will win and be paid 1: 11.
– Corner Bet is 4 adjacent numbers if a number comes out of one of the numbers you choose then you will win and be paid 1: 8.
– Line Bet menu
feed 6 numbers in 2 lines if one of the 6 numbers you choose comes out then you will win and get paid 1: 5.
– Column Inside Bet is placing 12 numbers vertically if one of the 12 numbers comes out then you will win and get paid 1: 2.
– Dozen Bet is placed with 12 numbers horizontally if one of the numbers comes out of the 12 numbers that you place then you will win by 1: 2.
– Zero Cornet Bet is placing between 3 numbers adjacent to the number 0 if there is a number that comes out equal to what you put then you will win and be paid 1: 11.
– Zero Section is one of the 4 numbers adjacent to the number 0 if one of the numbers comes out then you want to win and get paid 1: 8.
– Low and High/Big and Small are placing 18 number bets at once marked with Low 1 to 18 and High 19 to 36 if one of the numbers you choose comes out then you will win and will be paid 1: 1.
Example: Low numbers 1 to 18
Example: High numbers 19 to 36
– Red or Dark is a bet that only chooses dark or dark colors where each number is red and dark if your guess is right then you will win and be paid 1: 1.
– Odd or Even is an odd-even bet where the bet chooses odd and even numbers. If you choose even numbers and the remaining even numbers then you will win and will be paid 1: 1.
Example: Even/Even: 2- 4- 6- 8- 10- 12- 14- 16- 18- 20- 22- 24- 26- 28- 30- 32- 34- 36
Example: Odd/ Odd: 1- 3- 5- 7- 9- 11- 13- 15- 17- 19- 21- 23- 25- 27- 29- 31- 33- 35
So that’s all we can explain, hopefully, the Guide to How to Play European Online Roulette is useful for those of you reading this post. If you want to understand more about our agent, you can contact us via our website, Jasagol. Our guide will always receive input or complaints that you feel when playing online gambling.